Meph, MC, MCAT, m-cat, 4-MMC, Miaow, Meow Meow, Bubble, Bounce, Charge, Drone, White Magic
Often a white or sometimes slightly yellowish powder or fine crystals. Sometimes in capsules or tablets of different colours, shape and thickness.
- Snorting, or through the mouth by ‘dabbing’ with a moistened finger, wrapping in a cigarette paper and ‘bombing’ (dissolving) it in liquid.
- Some people injecting it or ‘booty bump’ (taken by rectal administration)
- Head rushes followed by euphoria, boundless energy, talkativeness, increased sex drive and time distortions, sometimes visual hallucinations with heavy use.
- Short term changes include dilated pupils, blurred vision, dry mouth, hot flushes, muscular tension in the jaw and limbs, and shrunken testicles.
- Nasal irritation, headaches, nausea, restlessness, anxiety , confusion, depression, paranoid delusions, insomnia and teeth grinding.
- Come down can include rashes, cold blue fingers and toes, lethargy and low mood.
- Reported deaths.
- Heart problems, agitation, psychosis.
- Increased sex drive leading to increased risk of infection and transmission of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases.